fall

fall

martes, mayo 29, 2012

May... what a month

I promised to myself that I would write at least once month until everything goes back to normal in my life. This month started with my decision of quitting my job which wasnt as easy as I thought it would be. It was my second home for 8 years. Years filled mainly with happiness,nervousness and also tears. As I was saying goodbye to my second home I found out that there was a family interested in me so now I have my family in France wich I was expecting since December. But that was just the beggining of my month then We had to prepare everything for Santiago`s b-day. Preparing a b-day party aint that easy... Many things have to be done in order to have a perfect party. While I was running here and there preparing the celebration for my nephew I was also learning how to cook and rewriting some of the things for the defense of my project. It was my surprise when one night I decided to look at the school`s blog... well It was just as I left it the last time, no impovemnets and no updates. That`s when I learned not to trust ur so even called best friend. It was irreponsable of her but it was my fault for trusting her. So u could say that I got really stressed plus I had to go the daycare in order for me to go to France.
My dad thereatened not to let me travel to France unless I have my title so It was a hard month x me. The weekend in Laguna Volcan was really helpful for me cause I got to realax and spend time with my family without arguing. I really hope to get my degree and diploma by July.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario