fall

fall

lunes, octubre 29, 2012

Far from home...

It's been already two months since I'm away from home... It's not as easy as I thought it would be cause I've struggled with the language, the transportation, the jetlag, the different costumes and so much more... The hardest was the barrier of the communication  cause Im supposed to take of a girl but how was suppossed to do it if I couldnt make myself understand... It took me like three weeks in order to learn the basic phrases to communicate with her. After my first month here I was able to understand people when they talked to me and now Im able to express myself much much better than before :)
Trying not be homesick hasnt been easy... it was worst when I got sick cause I really missed them... I needed someone to take care of me or tell me what to take like my father used to do... It was one hell of a week which I survived.
Being here I have encounter myself again with my first love... JESUS he has been sending people to show me that I'm not alone and that others have gone through similar things like me...
Im so happy that I have met some latin people cause we have similar mentality :)
Like people say: What doesnt kill u... makes u stronger

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario